Monday, November 26, 2007

Give me more, more, more!!!!!

Hey Everyone....I know you want more pictures of my beautiful family. I am working on making some slide shows :) They will be cute. Give me a few days and hopefully I will have something done. Thanksgiving was amazing. We ate at my sister Tami's home. She cooked a turkey and the rest of us brought food. We all ate like pigs (no one can deny it)!!! We hiked up a mountain in Pine Valley and cut down our own little "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree. We love it!!!! It was cold and windy (you will be able to tell when I post the pictures). We also chopped one down and put it up in my classroom (that one is really little). The kindergartners were excited to see it all dressed up with lights. Anyway....I promise to get going on the pics! Everyone else needs to get going and update their blogs also!!!!!

No comments: