Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas with the Peters Family

Okay...so we had so much fun with my best friend Rhonda and her family. We invited them over for some fun. We exchanged presents....we picked names and we had to go to the 99 cents store and buy 2 presents for the person we picked. Obviously you can see the presents me and Jay got. I got this wonderful pair of sun glasses and chain for the glasses and Jason got some fake teeth with some bling in them. He also got a wonderful rapper necklace! Rhonda and Jeff did a great job at picking our presents! Thanks Guys!
Peace Out!! I know....we look so great!!!!

Jeff got a bowling set for when he is bored and Drew Carey Show DVD. Rhonda got fuzzy gloves and toe seperators for toe nail painting! (me and Jay bought their presents)

Alex and Brooklyn exchanged gifts...the pink hair piece was the hit of the night. We all (even the men and boys) put it on and sang Hannah Montana Songs! It was awesome!

Here is the best picture I could get of the boys because they were so involved in playing with their gifts. Tristan and Brendan exchanged and Kaleb and Tyler exchanged. It was so fun!

Here were the boys at one point of the night! Both of them were snoring like crazy!!

Before we did cookie decorating we went in the hot tub!!! Oh-so-fun!!! Here is Jason's cookie he decorated! He got really involved in this. Look at how detailed his was....before it went to cookie heaven!!

Jeff was so proud of his cookie....can't you tell!

Here are the cookies that Rhonda and I decorated. (I know I look bald...my hair was wet and slicked back after the pool) Yummy!!! Rhonda is the one who made the cookies!!

Kaleb didn't even give me a chance to take a picture of his cookie before he shoved it in his mouth....along with like ten other cookies!!!

Tristan took a lot of time decorating his cookie! He wanted to make sure I got a picture of it before he ate his....so much more considerate than his brother the cookie monster!

Alex decorated and cookie and dedicated it to Granpa Wally. Can't you tell by the way the hair is on the cookie!!! She loves you Grandpa Wally!!!!

Brendan was in the middle of decorating his cookie. I'm not sure what number this cookie was!! All the kids made themselves sick on cookies!!

See cute Brooklyn!! She wanted to use the pretty blue to decorate hers!! Tyler in the background looks like he has eaten too many cookies!!

Here is a good group photo before it got crazy messy in the kitchen!! (Terri....you would have died if this mess was in your kitchen....haha)

4 comments:

just dandee said...

What a fun tradition. I LOVE the dollar store. Favorite place. You and Jason look HOT.

Terri said...

Heheheh. Wonderful Jaimee you look like you had so much fun. I love that you did that with Rhonda. Her little girl looks the way I remember Nicole. Dont you think? I love ya.

Steph said...

Looks like fun! We would love to come test out the hot tub:)

Peters Family said...

We had so much fun with you guys! Can't wait untill our second annual dollar stor christmas party.