Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm Sorry!

I have not posted on our blog for so long that I do not even know where to start! Our computer with most of the pictures is not working right now, so if I start posting some of the pictures from my lap top....at least I won't get further behind. We spent Thanksgiving in Provo, Utah at Terri's house. Our kids enjoyed spending time with their cousins. We enjoyed our Christmas!! We stayed in Las Vegas and we had our good friends, the Delgados, come over on Christmas Eve. Christmas morning we opened our presents and then went to see the movies and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakual. It was really cute!! We spent the day watching our kids ride their new scooters. I will start posting pictures randomly. Sorry I suck at posting things for the last 6 months. It will be one of my New Years Resolutions...to be better at our family journal!

2 comments:

Kandice said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! You're finally posting! We've missed you guys so much. We hoping we'll make it down there in April. Love you guys!

El blog de Ángela said...

ohhh! this blog is very good. I love this bog. I´ve one in spanish about a history very interesting. well, bye.