Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cold Shower!!!!

So, funny story....I put my boys in the shower and told them they could play for a few minutes before they have to wash up. They just think I am being a nice mommy. Well, that is the time that I go and sit on the computer and do a little blogging. I guess I got distracted, because suddenly I realized that it had been a while and the water was cold for the boys. So I go over and hurry and wash them up and get them out. Here comes the funny part.....Alex goes to take her turn and the water is ICE COLD. I made her shower anyway (because she had to)! She is already crying and crying and crying!!!! Then she climbs into the shower and the minute the shower hits her back she lets out this blood curtling scream! AHHHHHHHHHHH! I started laughing hysterically and I can't stop. The angrier she gets the more I laugh! Boy I felt like a horrible mommy because I was laughing. Tristan hears her crying and gets out of bed to go apologize for taking all the water. He is attempting to apoligize and all I can hear is him saying, "mommy wouldn't get off the computer to come and wash us up." Alex is yelling, "you know how to help yourself" I am still laughing in the other room. Tristan returns to bed and says, " I tried to tell her I was "truely" sorry for the cold water, but she doesn't want to accept my apology." I send him to bed.....I am still laughing! Finally, I return to Alex and apologize for Tristan and Kaleb's long shower. (Of course I am not going to admit to the over extended blogging) I am addicted!!!!! (Terri's fault)

4 comments:

Tami and Kaleo said...

Jaimee I love you so much You know I am laughing because I know you hide in your room so your husband doesn't know your blogging. You don't want him to know your bathing the kids and your hping they shut up. I love that Im not the only mom who is addicted to blogging. I check it more often than I do my sons dipaer in a day. hahah Don't you ever admit that outloud. I can't wait for you to come in 2 weeks. Ya. Love ya

Kandice said...

That is hilarious!! I am addicted to blogging, too!! So much fun. Love you guys!

Kandice said...

I wish you were the friends we could go hang out with on the weekends!! You guys are so fun and we love you so much. Hopefully we will see you in January! Love ya.

Terri said...

Well I knew what I was doing when I put my sisters on this blog thing. It will be the one thing that I know will keep us together. Now the funny thing is that we are guilty to being on the blog more than we should. But I say what the heck it is FREE. I love you and your story. Good Job for keeping it up.