Monday, September 1, 2008

Don't forget to pause all music before you push play. Alex and her friend Grace wanted to do a dance for me, so I recorded it....meanwhile....a surprise super star guest appears in the dance video. This surprise super star guest did not know that I was planning to put this on the blog until after I let him do his surprise appearance. In the background watch out for naughty behavior from the brothers. They are caught doing something that they are constantly getting in trouble for. Now we have it on video.

Here is a video of Tristan singing and playing the guitar. He was acting like he was a rock star on stage. Sorry the video is dark. I was stupid and didn't turn a light on when they were dancing. I will next time.

Kaleb wanted to do a talent also...however he got stage freight!! Then he became everyones puppet during his performance. I have to get him to do a better show for ya!!!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Jaimee soooo cute. Oh my gosh I love that I feel like I know what goes on with the blog. The pictures are darling, and for a moment I thought that you in the glasses looked like me too. I cant believe how good you look right now. Sooooooo amazing. I hope that I cant get your inspiration right now. I love you, keep up the good work.

Kandice said...

I love your kids!! They are all so dang cute!! We miss you guys so much! Love ya.