Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Day of School Pictures...Yeah!!

Okay, here are the pictures. They are in a complete random order. I tried to organize them at first but...it didn't work. Anyway, it's great to be back or should I say it is great to have the kids back at school!!!! It was a fun first day. I seem to have more pictures of Tristan because he is at my school and I see him throughout the day. Anyway!!! Enjoy!!!

Here is T-Dog at lunch. He was excited to buy lunch. Look at his milk carton. All sides are open because he couldn't open just one end. We'll have to work on that.
Here is the first day of school outfit that I really wanted to wear, but my principal made us all wear our new school shirts. So....this was my 2nd day of school outfit.
I put this picture on here because Jason took this picture and when we both looked at it....we thought oh-my-gosh I look like Terri. It was weird when I looked at it.
Anyway....then when I took off my glasses...cuz I don't always have to wear them...I don't look as much like Terri.
Here is Alex and her 4th grade teacher, Mr. Rosensteel. He is great!!! I think that she is going to have a fun year. Everyone keeps telling her that she is lucky because he is the best one there. Alex was really nervous because she got rezoned this year to this new school.

Here is the picture of my Kindergarten co-workers. Karen, Tamara (Tristan's Teacher), me, and Kristine. I totally love who I work with. They are all so fun and great friends!!!
Here is a picture of me infront of my classroom wall.
Here is a picture of Tristan and the Dr. Dobry the principal. She is an awesome principal. I will never leave this school. It is the best place to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is a picture of Tristan (after school) on the first day. He was eating a snack in my classroom. As you can tell....it is still messy. I am still unpacking boxes. We moved into this new building this year. Our other building was about 54 years old....so this new building is awesome!!
Here is a picture of Kaleb and his preschool teachers. Ms. Boyd (new teacher), Ms. Bossy (has been with her since he was not even 2)(the owner's daughter of Montessori), Ms. Clem (new teacher). He seems really happy. It is a big change for him this year. Tristan left for my school and his cousins (Taylor and Andrew) moved to Missouri. He has been in a preschool class with all the Frayers since he was a baby. Andrew was even in his infant class. So, we did not know how this year was going to be. His teacher said that his behavior has been excellent in class :) I can't believe that. Maybe it is good he has no family in his class this year. Hopefully this will be a good year!!!!
Here is a picture of Kaleb, Alex, and Tristan ready for the first day of school. We had to take the picture at 6:30 in the morning since T-Dog has to leave with me in the morning. I have to report at 7:10 every morning.
Here is a closer up picture. Kaleb has a strange look on his face. It is almost like he is trying really hard to fake being excited about going back to school. (Who knows?)
Here is a picture of me (in my school shirt...not the one I really wanted to wear) and Tristan. He also has a funny look on his face.
Tristan has his backpack on and he is ready to leave. He was a little nervous, since he has been with the Montessori schools since he was 6 weeks old. He has moved up through the years and classrooms with the same kids. This is a big change for him too.
This is Tristan and Mrs. Tilley (his Kindergarten teacher). I couldn't get him to smile his huge smile he usually does. This was it. I took a few pictures...but this is what they all ended up looking like. He has a very nervous look on his face.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Your kids looked so cute! Well at least you got to wear your cute school outfit the next day. I have to say you look so good! Keep it up girl :)

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so long. I love it. Your second day of school outfit is really cute. I'm glad you had a good first day of school.

Kandice said...

Hey, I like you baseball shirt!!:) You look amazing Jaimee! Your kids all look so cute and I can't believe school started already!! Who is Giselle? Love ya!