Thursday, August 14, 2008

Memories I am Behind in Blogging!

It has been requested that we put pictures of our house finished. Here is the night time view with the outside lights on. These are our new steps and pillars (with lights).

Here is the new front patio...with our shepards handle lights standing around areas. (kinda hidden by the tree and sign (the company wanted to advertise in our yard for a little while)
Here is the same front patio...but from a different angle. (You can see the shepards handle lights)

Here is the other side of the house...there is a light at the base of the tree but for some reason you cant see how bright it is in the picture.

Here is a front view of the steps (walkway area)

Here is kind of a side view of the other side of the house. We are very pleased with the new yard. Anyway...thanks for asking to see the finished product. Next is a pool........ :)

Kaleb loves to dress up in Alex's play stuff and he thinks it is really funny when he dolls himself up!!
I talked Alex into cutting her hair. She has had long hair all her life and it is about time for a change. The lady cut her hair so that she could flip it up or under. She absolutely loves it!!! Good thing because it took me forever to talk her into it and we looked at a million hairdo pictures. Whew!!
Here is a back view of it. She is learning to use a curl brush, hairdryer, and soon....a curling iron. Yikes!!
Here is a picture of all the kids after they got thier hair cut. Kaleb loves his hair to be a little mo-hawk ontop of his head. Kaleb was so obsessed with his hair...that he got upset if anyone touched his head. In the shower that night he got mad at me for wanting to wash their hair!! Then the next day....I caught him trying to put Desitin in his hair because it looks just like his gel bottle. He had only just began....whew! He has been running around with the brush...telling people to not mess it up. As soon as he wakes up, before he goes anywhere, and before bed he thinks he needs to brush it. I love it!! T-dog likes his new style too! It's suppose to be a little of the messy look. And then there's sweet Alex. She feels very pretty. (Ahhh...my little girl is growing up!) Kaleb wanted to show his cousin Andrew his new hair cut, but what he does not understand is that Andrew has now moved to Missouri. He just doesn't get it. I told him we would take a picture of their new haircut and put it on our blog.

Here is a picture of Andrew, Tristan, Alex, Taylor, and Kaleb before mandy, Andrew, and Taylor got into the car and left for Missouri. The kids were so sad. Alex cried and cried and then when we got home she cried some more. :(
Here is me and mandy...before they left. We went over in the morning to eat one more breakfast wit them and to do lots of hugs.
Here is a cute family picture. Scotty is not leaving Vegas yet. He doesn't have a job in Missouri, but mandy does....so Mandy left with the kids and scott will soon follow (as soon as he has a job).
Alex is very excited to take care of Taylor's Hermit Crab. They couldn't take it on the move.
Here is a picture of the crab's little habitat. It's a very low maintenance pet!!

5 comments:

Kandice said...

Wow!! Your front yard is so pretty! I love those steps. Alex's hair is really cute short, I know how she feels! Let us know when the pool will be done...we'll be right down!:)

Julie said...

oh my goodness Alex's hair is darling, I can't believe how much she is growing up its crazy!! And the boys are way to cute too!!! send my love to them for me and you hang in there Jaimee, once school starts things will get easier :D love you all!!!!

Terri said...

JAIMEE I just love all your new posts. Oh my gosh, I just love you and grateful that I got you to do this blog thing. You have really taken off and I love it. Love your new background and pictures, and your yard and Alex's hair cut. Love, Love everything. I was dying when I saw the Stratford reunion pictures. They were awesome...especially the super ugly one of me making a face. Nice Jaimee. I surely enjoyed all of Tamis too. Heheheheheh. How awesome that you took pictures of everything. You will have such a fun blog book when you decide to do that. Tell Jason he looks darling getting stuck in that slide. I love that Josh did that too. Sooo typical. I would have been cracking up. Well of course it is 1 am and I am doing this. Love you all

Tami and Kaleo said...

Look below for our comments.

just dandee said...

Love all the great pictures! Your home looks amazing! Good job! I love your new blog background!