Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pictures for Kandice and Josh (One of our Memories)

Remember we were playing ball at the park. Alex fell down and tore her pants and scuffed up per knee pretty bad. Here was a cute picture of Tristan...with his glove and ball he got for Christmas.
Uncle Joshie being silly!!! Are you really stuck?
That's okay!! Here is Jay doing the same thing!! I love it!! It looks like Alex is going to rescue him.
Look how tiny Kaleb is in Auntie Kandice's arms. He as about 12 days old. They came down to see Kaleb, help me out a little...cuz I couldn't drive or carry the baby carrier for a couple weeks because of my c-section, so everywhere we went Kandice or Josh carried the carrrier and Josh drove my car (if Jay was working), and they also came down so that Josh and I could celebrate our birthdays together cuz our birthdays are only 6 days apart. Me...Jan. 7th and Josh...Jan. 21st.
Seriously....how cute is this picture of Auntie Kandice, Kaleb, and Tristan!!! Kandice did alot of baby holding while she was down visiting :)

1 comment:

Kandice said...

Thanks so much for putting these pictures up! I can't believe how tiny Kaleb was! These pictures are so cute. I love visiting you guys so much. You are so fun to be with. We miss you guys! Love ya.
Oh thanks for all those great memories that you posted, I know only about half of what you were talking about so when Josh gets home I'll show him and we can laugh together. I love the story of the guy breaking and all Josh can say is "ahhh, where's my shirt?" He is a manly man!!
Love you guys so much!