Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stratford Family Reunion

Okay...here are alot of family reunion pictures and they are all out of order...so while you are looking at them...just remember that I was too tired to sort them in the right order. We had so much fun at the reunion. I love all of you and I am very happy to spend time with all my immediate and extended family!! And yes...my husband loved it a ton too and he is very happy that he was finally able to get it off work and come!!!! yeah!!!! Thank you Grandpa for letting us stay in the cabin and thankyou Uncle Keith for arranging that for me!!!

We tried to get all the kids infront of the Stratford sign for a picture. It was hard to get everyone to smile.
Somehow baby Teave got left out of the picture (so sad!)
Julie and Tami on our walk (Julie's pushing a stroller with her friends baby in it).

Everyone (except me...cuz I am taking the pictures) on a walk around the neighborhood at the cabin.
We stopped to take another cute picture of all the kids. This time we didn't forget Teave.
Here is a sister picture (Julie, me, Terri, and Tami).
The kids were amazed that there were lambies in someone's yard.
It was late at night and we were playing with the camera...Terri and Julie were putting their best face on for me.
This is what happens when you go to sleep first...and me...who has the camera...goes to sleep last. (Kaleo, Stevie in the middle, and then Tami)
Shhh!!! Tami sleeping so quietly! (don't be mad...it's a cute picture)
Grandma Jo loves to give cookies to the grandkids in the morning...before Breakfast...just because she can because she is "the Grandma".
Cute picture of Papa Wally and Alex
Here is Silver on the top bunk...the same night I took night pictures.
Kaleb started out in the bed and later on when I went and checked on him...he ended up somewhere else (another picture will show it). He was on the bottom bunk.
Here is Alanna (I know I never spell it right) sleeping at one end of the bottom bunk and....
Here is Mia on the other end of the bottom bunk. (They were both short enough to share one bed)
Alex got the top bunk. She was so hot that night that she slept without a sheet and she dug out one of her tank tops that she brought. She didn't think she'd ever fall asleep...but I have proof.
Here we are at the pizza place with a bunch of cousins!! It was really fun!! Here is a picture of Kaleb a little bit before he fell dead asleep and didn't eat any pizza.
Cousins playing around....till the pizza came!
Again....the same night I snuck around and took pictures...except this is where they fell asleep first before they went to the bed. This is a typical picture of the Teriipaia couple (asleep)!
And of course...my hubby...this was his vacation from work and he took advantage by going to sleep early too!
Terri of course was not asleep because she had to stay up....baby Teave was going to be waking up soon for food....so she figured that it would be pointless to go to bed when he was going to be cryin' soon! (Terri...do you like that I posted this picture...haha :)

Silver blowing bubbles!! It took a long time to get to this part of swimming!! Good job!!
Tristan playing around with the kick board! (He has to have those goggles...he bought them with his chore money)
Terri and Teave sat under this tree the whole time we swam....whew!! I would be dying of the heat!! So...Silver came to pose with her...how cute!
Alex and Allanna (I know I spelled it different this time) at the Pizza place.
Here is a cute picture of all the cousins...except for Alex cuz she went to the bathroom at the wrong time.

Grandma Jo (mom) got so hot that she jumped in with her clothes on and she was playing with all the kids in the pool.
The kids were having a kicking contest that Jay was juding...of course they all won!
Cute photo of Grandma Jo and kids...except we are missing...Stevie, Elijah, and of course Teave.
Silver playing around with the kickboard.
Kaleb kicking around the pool....he also has to have his goggles...he also bought them with his chore money.

Ya'll look so cute!!!
We love you Grandpa!!!
Kaleo playing around!!
Jay swimming with the kids!
The sleepy couple is awake...good thing since they are in the pool...just kidding you guys look so cute!!

Lori...I couldn't get you to turn around!!!
This is Silver before he was willing to go into the water!
We love you girls!!! You're lookin' so cute!!!
Having fun in the water Shane!
Terri and Teave in the shade...watching everyone swim. Teave doesn't look very happy...maybe he wants to go swimming too.
I love this picture of Jay playing shark in the water with Tristan.
Kaleb having fun!!
Kaleo and Alex doing flips in the water!
Look my cousin Lori has her back to the camera again!
Smile boys!! Don't they look alike! (Jay and T-Dog)

Here is the picture of Kaleb that same night...remember he started out in bed and then later I went to check on him and he was not in his bed. It freaked me out cuz it was dark in there and i couldn't see him anywhere until I got closer and realized he had rolled under the opposite bunk bed. Crazy kid!
Tristan changed positions a million times...I was afraid he was going to fall off.
Tristan loves his new swimming floatie...because he can use his arms to swim better without the big bubble floaties on his arms.
More pool fun!
Even more pool fun!

Here is the cutest video of Grandma Jo playing Ring-around-the-Rosies with the kids in the pool. She just couldn't stay out of the water in the heat...so in she went with her regular clothes on. It had my kids + Terri's + one of Tami's + cute little Cooper. (Alex and Cooper get along so well!! I am so glad that they are the same age since so many of the cousins are much younger than her).

2 comments:

Kandice said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! My family reunions are NEVER that fun! I love the sleeping pictures...I'll have to remember to do that!! Love you guys!

Kandice said...

BTW, I love your new background.