Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bunch of Random pictures!

So the summer was fun, however I think that going back to school is good!! I can't believe that I would let those words come out of my mouth. Kaleb has worn me out this summer. His new name is TROUBLE!! I should have his name engraved on the time out bench! One of his recent incidences was....now that he got his new haircut...he is very vain!! If anyone touches his hair he goes and gets the gel, spray bottle, and comb. He is always fixing his mohawk. He loves to gel it into a mohawk. Anyway....someone must have touched his hair and he felt the need to fix it....however he doesn't know how to read yet. So, when he took out "what he thought was gel" and put it into his hair, he was mortified when I came in and said..."why are you putting Desatin in your hair?" He stopped and looked at it and if you could have seen the look on his face. He said, "for my butt?" I said yes! The bottle was blue like his gel bottle. Needless to say we put the gel up high now. Anyway, the next posts will be about school!

Kaleb and Giselle. She tortures her but Giselle will still come and lay down by him (usually she runs away from Kaleb when he has toys in his hands like the one in his hand now (a plastic sword).
Tristan crashed by the end of the day! He was sooo tired!! No nap in the day brings this on in the early evening!!
/Ame thing for kaleb....no nap means this in the early evening!
Again!!! This time sitting up!!!
And this time hanging upside down with a toy in his hand!!! There were many more sleep positions....I wish I would have starting photograhing them. These were all taken before school started. I am a little behind!

No comments: