Sunday, November 9, 2008

Music!

Okay....I put a new juke box on my blog...with all new music. Every song on there has a meaning! I put some songs on there in lue of certain people. Check it out and maybe you can find the song that I put on there because of you. There were a million songs I wanted to keep adding but I got excited about putting a new juke box on so I never finished with adding even more songs. Also...I just have to say that anyone who is reading Twilight....I bet your so excited about the movie!!! Ahhhhh!!! I can't wait!!! I am reading book 4 right now and I hide in the bathroom just so that I can read!!! I know that there are other moms out there that do the same thing!!!! (I think my husband has caught onto me!!!) Anyway, I love this series. If anyone out there knows of another series that is just as good....please let me know. My mother-in-law and I have been hunting down another really good series. I know someone out there must know about something! I am working on getting my Disneyland pictures blogged. I have Monday and Tuesday off of work because of Veterans Day...so I will try and work on it!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Okkkkk Jaimee so dang cute. I love all the pictures. The one of Tristin playing the guitar is priceless, welll maybe the Zorro one too. I am so excited to see you all. You look darling in your spider shirt at school. Dang you, I need your motivation right now. Love you!!!!!!!!!

just dandee said...

Awwwe. It is so nice to catch up with you and your cute family. I love all the pictures. Your boys are too cute. Seeing the pics of you and your sisters REALLY make me miss you guys. When are you coming into town again? Christmas? Don't forget us!

Kandice said...

Hello Jaimee, Where have you gone?