Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And the Puking Continues!

I need an exterminator to come in and get rid of all the bad germs!!! 3:30 in the morning I hear, "MOM!" I jumped up and ran into the boys room. Kaleb has puked all over his bed and PJ's. Ahhhhh! I changed his clothes and sheets. Then went down stairs and got a barf pan for him. Tuked him back into bed and left both of our doors open....just incase.

He slept through the night. No more throwing up.....until the morning.....and it continues! Jason stayed home with him so that I could go to work and Tristan went to school. Alex went to school and she is afraid that it is going to hit her next.

My good friend (who teaches kindergarten also), Kristine, was so sweet and said that she would dismiss my class for me so that I could go home and play mommy. I started feeling icky about 12:00 anyway.

So I called Jason on the way home and he said that he was soooo glad that I was coming home because Now.....he has it full blow!!! The throwing up and the runs!!! He can't be a good caretaker if his head is in the toilet also. He said that he was thinking about calling me earlier and asking me to come home to take care of him and Kaleb. Kaleb's hasn't thrown up as much as Tristan and I did, however he had alot coming out the other end. So...I have been running around my house with Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer...cleaning everything!!!!

Who will be the next to be attacked? Alex is the only one who hasn't had it yet......
This is the worse time of the school year for me to be out....we have a million different tests to be giving our students before the end of the school year!! I need a miracle!!!!! Keep our family in your prayers!!!!!

7 comments:

Steph said...

I was so sick of the sickness that I called in maids, and had the carpet cleaned cause we could not shake it either!!!! Happy to report we are healthy and cat free...allergies :)

Tami and Kaleo said...

Oh Jaimee
Im so sorry. Im dying laughing at you describe everything. My favorite part is you sitting on the air matress being lazy tellin the children they can have whatever they want. I have been there. hahah. Love you. tami

Kandice said...

I'm so sorry you guys are still suffering with this. I hope Alex doesnt' get it. We'll keep you in our prayers. Love you guys.
We miss you guys so much!

just dandee said...

I am so sorry. That really really REALLY bites. No fun. Sending my best wishes your way immediately!

Julie said...

JAIMEE JO!!!! I'm afraid by reading this I might get all your yuckyness :( Well my dear sister I will deffinately praying for you and your family. Oh and Alex looked so darn cute in my skirt :D

Susan said...

Jaimee, Hope everyone is feeling better.
Thanks for your sweet comment about me looking like Trish. I wish!!
Anyway, she is getting married August 8th, in St George. Get me your address and I will send you an invite!

Anonymous said...

Jaimee, Your kids are so cute! Thank you for the sweet comment about my bridals... and thanks for thinking I look like my mom! She's cute! LOL Anyways, I hope you're feeling better!