Thursday, June 4, 2009

Finally Better!

Okay, so our house has been sick FOREVER! Now we just have lingering coughs that are going away. Today was the last day of school!!!! Yeah!!!! However, teachers still have to report tomorrow. Good News is: today was a half day. Bad News: I had to have a root canal today. It was on a tooth that had already had a root canal done it...maybe 4 years ago. So, when they numbed me up...I panicked silently for a little while because I felt like my tongue was the size of a footbal and I couldn't swallow. Once I silently calmed down....I was fine from then on. The doctor did a great job!! He did a 100 times better than the first time I got a root canal...by another doctor. Now I have to go and get a new crown made too. Also the doctor figured out that I need to have another crown on the tooth behind it because it is cracking on the top of the filling. Ahhhhh!!!!! I promise I take care of my teeth!!! Anyway, I've got some cute pictures that I will post soon from Tristan's Kindergarten graduation!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa hoo!! The sick germs are gone. Glad to hear you are on the mend.

I understand about the root canal and crowns, not a lot of fun. I think it is a Stratford thing. At least with a crown, you have a perfect tooth!

Hope to see you soon! Miss you! Lori

Kandice said...

I'm so glad to hear you guys are feeling better. I was sick with the stomach flu, it was awful. The dentist visit sounds awesome!:)
Love you guys, I hope we can see you soon.