Friday, June 26, 2009

Getting Dressed

So...in the morning I ask the kids to go upstairs and get dressed, brush their teeth, and make their beds. Many times I have to tell them to go back upstairs and try it again (different outfit). So today...I am in the kitchen and I hear them come down the stairs. Here is how it went:

Tristan: "Hey you look good. You look like Halloween. Go show mom."

(I'm thinking hmmm...Halloween)

Kaleb: "I did good Trist"

Kaleb: "Hey mom...I look good"

Mom: "Wow Kaleb, you do look good! (kaleb smiling huge)

I was actually amazed because usually he comes downstairs wearing mix match colors or like a snowsuit and it is 100 outside. So...when I heard "Halloween"....I didn't know what to expect. (Alex has been taking pictures of his crazy outfits) I was pleasantly surprised to see he looked appropriate to go out in public...if we were to actually leave the house. Then they went straight to playing the Wii.....

No comments: