Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Tree Time...and my embarrasing moment at Target!

Our dog decided she was going to eat the things off the Christmas tree. She has already chewed through one string of lights. She has eaten numerous bows with jingle bells (she threw up...and there were 3 jingle bells in in...yuck!) She ate a christmas tree ornament that alex painted when she was little..it was made out of playdough. She also ate a ornament that alex painted when she was little. She is a naughty doggie!!!!!!!!
We got our tree and decorated it. We attempted to take a family photo...but Giselle (our dog) didn't want to cooperate. She kept running out of the picture, so if it looks like I am holding her against her will...I am!

Kids and Giselle.

Just kids.

See Tristan's chin....well I am sure you want to know what happened. Yes, if anyone knows me then you are going to have guess that yes...I fell too. So, me and Tristan go to Target. We are darting between the millions of holiday shoppers and their cars. Tristan is holding my hand right hand and my purse is on my right shoulder. Well...Tristan decides he is going to HOP onto the curb instead of step onto the curb. He stumbled when he came down and then he took me down with him. The next thing I knew it....I was on all fours infront of the Target doors. My purse fell off my shoulder and hit Tristan in the head, his face slammed onto the pavement. Yes....everyone was starring at me and Tristan. A man came running out from inside and said, "are you okay!" (with urgency in his voice). I jumped up and dusted off my pants (that were all dirty) and quickly said, "uh yes!" I did not make any eye contact with anyone. I was sooooo embarresed that I pulled on Tristans arm and we quickly walked to the bathrooms inside Target. I didn't even know that Tristans chin was bleeding until we got into the bathrooms. Tristan had been crying since we fell...but like I said...I jumped back up and tried to get the heck out of there...so that people would stop starring at me. I started laughing when I got back into the bathrooms. We cleaned up T-Dogs chin and then we both stayed in the bathroom for about another 5 minutes. I was sooo embarresed that I was waiting for the crowd that saw us fall...to be well inside of Target doing their shopping. I just knew that someone was going to see us inside and start laughing and pointing saying, "hey there's that woman and kid that fell outside." Why, why, why do I always get the embarrasing falls happen to me!!! Who knows! Tristan's friends at school asked what happened to his chin. He told them that only he fell, because it would be more embarrasing to him...if he told them that his mom fell with him. Anyway...there's my story.




5 comments:

Terri said...

Jaimee, little Silver has been looking at your blog with me. It has been so fun and enjoys looking at his cousins pictures. We had a lot of catching up to do and watched the Disnyland pictures. Silver loved watching the video of Kaleb being scared. And all your group pictures of the kids faces on the rides on...he just laughed silly. Ohhh and Silver thought that Tristins owie on his face was scarey and he kept hiding his eyes saying he didnt want to look at it. We love you and miss you tons. Silver is writing his name at the end because he wants you to know it is from him.
silver.....(he is proud)
Happy Holidays Frayer Family.

just dandee said...

Wow! So many posts to catch up on! I love it. Love the Disney Land Pictures. So much fun. Also... the SNOW! I cannot believe that is Las Vegas in those pictures. I am so glad you got a little piece of cold for Christmas. To me, it is not Christmas without the snow.
And... you fell in front of Target? Ha Ha Ha! You so have those Stratford genes. That is totally me too. Love it. I saw all the pics of you and your sisters on Julie's blog and it really made me miss you guys so much. I so wish we all lived closer so we could play more together. Terri and I live in the same state and I still only see her about as much as I see you. It is NOT right! I love being with you guys. Hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love you.

Tami and Kaleo said...

Jaimee I love your pictures. Seriously it makes me want to go to the happiest place on earth. I love the kareoke of the jason he is hilarious, he acts like a tough guy but he is still so JAson a musical wildcat by heart. Love you Tami

Kandice said...

Jaimee that is HILARIOUS!! You are so funny. Loved the Disneyland pics and the video of Kaleb being scared, the poor kid! And hey if you want more snow we got a lot today so come up for a visit!! Love you guys.

Steph said...

Hey strangers! Cute pool! Well at least you didn't pooh your pants like I did at Target! Oh yes I did that last year... Good times !