Monday, April 20, 2009

Opening Soccer Season!!!

Okay...so both kids moved up in the age groups. Kaleb is in the 4-5 bracket and Tristan is in the 6-7 bracket. It is exciting to watch their games!! Kaleb is the Bulldogs and Tristan is the Wolves.
Look at me Dad....I get to play goalie!

Everytime the ball came close he would do this dance...it was really funny to watch. His arms and legs were moving everywhere like he was a chicken flapping his wings in the air.

Here is Tristan in his game. His coach assigns positions and his is to run the whole feild. He is doing great. I wish I could remember the name of his position. Come on Soccer people...if your reading this (my cousin Melanie) what is the name of that position. It is the one kind of in the middle. Anyway! He is great!

Tristan looked half asleep. We had to be to his game at 8:00 am. Kaleb had a game right after. He looks excited!

Look how cool....their numbers are 4 and 5. Tristan wanted me to take this picture...he is so funny....because he noticed this too. I will be taking more pictures of Alex at softball and posting those too. (She just won her last game and their whole team got to go to Dairy Queen....fat time for me!!)

2 comments:

Kandice said...

So cute!! I wish we could come see them play.

Tami and Kaleo said...

Hi Jaimee I haven't checked out your blog in forever. We haven't had internet since we moved. I have had finals and now Im trying to finish up planning my reunion. Yea so busy. I am so glad to have time to sit down and love all these pictures of my family. MY FAVORITE ONE is Kaleb and the knee in the shirt syndrome. Guess what I found Varsity Blues.. lol. The original borrowed unedited version. Love you Call me when you can. I have been calling like crazy.