Thursday, April 2, 2009

Random pics!

I am still working on getting the pictures off of Alex's camera. Maybe my sister, Julie, can help me when I go up and visit on Spring Break. She has a card slot on her computer (I don't). Then I can put them on a CD. If your reading this Julie....be prepared to help me!! I love you!!
It was soooo cute because Sunny and Giselle had their heads on each others paws...but then I tried to take their picture and they moved!!

Look at how Giselle is sitting. She is such a lady!

Isn't this picture of Sunny cute!! However....she is such a puppy!!! I hate potty training!!!

This is how my daughter spends her free time. I love it!!! The other night she was eating dinner and reading at the same time. It is reading week at school and she wanted to accomplish her goal of reading 3 hours in one evening. She accomplished it!!!

Here is how the boys spend their evenings...unless we drag them away from it! I am sure other parents can sympathize with us!!!! It is very frustrating trying to track how much time is spent playing the Wii.

Here is Alex batting...she is a lefty! She hit a good one!

Sports have started!!! Yeah!!! Alex is on the Scrappers this season. She is now in the 12 and under league.

Here is the ticket that we had to present at the door. Alex loves to put shows on for us.

Here are the tickets and program to the show that my daughter and neice put on for us.

Here is me on my birthday (way back in January). I turned 33. Do you like the candle my husband picked?

This was my birthday treat, because I did not want a cake around the house because I would eat it!! At least this is gone in one sitting!!!!

This is my nephew, Elijah, introducing the show!


This is Alex and Allana singing a song that they went upstairs and wrote. Obviously Allana has a little trouble singing it because she can't read....so she chimes in when she can. Alex was sooo embarrased when I was watching this clip that she is going to die when she finds out that I posted it!!! Sorry sweetie....but I still love you!!!

2 comments:

Tami and Kaleo said...

Hi IM THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT! I love your blog it looks so good. Im so proud of our little girls singing together. I love that our little kids are such good friends. Plus your little puppy is so so so cute. I love it. When is election day. Love you Tami

Kandice said...

Hey! I love the pictures, Sunny is so cute. Getting Dairy Queen is such a good idea instead of a cake and so yummy. Love you guys and miss you.