Saturday, July 12, 2008

Important Information From the Provo Trip

I have been informed by my little sister Julie that I forgot to mention her in my blog about Provo. I am soooooo sorry!!! In my defense...I was falling asleep at the computer the night I typed alot of the info about the trip and if anyone knows me well they know that I do not do well at night when I am tired!! I could fall asleep standing up!! I did spend alot of time with my good lil sis Julie. We had fun at the hospital when Terri was in labor. We had fun messing around with new ring tones for our phones. There are 2 free websites for ring tones. We stayed up till 2:00 in the morning finding fun ring tones. We hung out at Terri's alot. She helped me at bed time with the kids (when she wasn't acting like a kid herself) hehe! She met us at the parade and she squished me in the car (on my lap) hehe! We went swimming at her apartments. Also...bless her heart because she took on all the kids at her house for a sleepover. She gave Cinderella (me) a break for a night. Terri and I dropped the kids off with McDonalds and icecream and said, "see ya!" Then the next morning I went and picked my kids and Terri's kids. We love you Julie for helping us that night!! Anyway, I needed to add this part to my blog. If Tami is reading this...maybe you need to read over it carefully so you can tell me what I forgot to say about you (don't be too mean to me)! Remember I was sleepy when I typed the first blog about Provo. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Jaimee soooo cute. I love all the pictures and your narration of it. I still yet have downloaded my pictures. Aghhhhhh. I cant wait till you come down again and bring me all your clothes that are to big on you now since you look so good. I love ya cinderella.

Tami and Kaleo said...

Hey you know as I reading that I was thinking hum, yep all she said was i spent time with tam/kaleo. What about me..Marcia Marcia Marcia. Thats all think of all the reasons you love me. I had so much fun up there, it was so nice to just have sisters for a week.. Love me.

Julie said...

HAHA YAY!!!! thanks for mentioning me now, I feel alot better and can sleep now :) so guess what.....I started dating that guy AND he is a pilot, get that and has his own plane and took me for a ride, and so can I just say it was awesome!!!! but I think I'm gonna break it off...ok end of story now :)