Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Am I Going To Do With Kaleb?

Heaven help me!! My daughter is at Disney Land with a friend, so here I am with my boys. In the last 3 days this is what my sweet, innocent child has been up to...

Sunday...Kaleb was downstairs minding his own business, while I was upstairs trying to help my husband, who is worse than a girl, find a shirt to wear to church...the monster, oops I mean Kaleb, decided to take a black permanent marker and color on the palm of his hand and on my couch (in several spots). He tried to hide the marker under the couch. Of course it wasn't him that did it...but the proof was on the palm of his hand. Becky, my mother in law, desperately tried to scrub it before Jason (his unconditionally loving dad) came downstairs.

Monday...Tristan and Kaleb were playing with the Wii when Tristan asked Kaleb to go get some baby wipes so that they could clean the disk. So Kaleb....who never gets distracted by anything, found the Desitin sitting beside the babywipes. He completely forgot about the babywipes and took the Desitin instead. He took it out to the tv room and squeezed it out...all over the remote, my carpet, the banister, his fingers. I caught him hiding in the corner with it. It scared me becasue I thought he put it in his mouth. I asked him if he knew what it was for and he said, "yes, for your butt!" as he laughed. I scrubbed everything and now my carpet has giant white spots where the desitin won't come out....because it was designed to be water resistant...imagine that!

Tuesday...the phone rang while the boys were eating lunch. I answered it and it was my landscaper. I tried to discuss a few thing with him when my boys started to be really noisey...so I stepped into the toy closet and shut the door. Suddenly Tristan starts screaming and trying to come into the toy closet. I was almost done with the phone call...so I held the door shut (the entire phone call lasted maybe 3 1/2 minutes). I opened the door and Macaroni and Cheese was everywhere. I was not my best at this moment. Kaleb had thrown the macaroni everywhere...on the kitchen floor, in the book shelf, under the table, on the carpet by the toy closet door. The reason why Tristan started screaming was because Tristan was trying to tell me what was happening so....he came over and started spitting the macaroni on him (infront of the door). I made him pick every last peice up. Then to test me a little more he tried rubbing it on my kitchen wall as he looked up at me. Unconditional love you say.... Boy did I have to count to ten. So, yes!! I put him on the counter and put a tiny drop of "Consequence Juice (tabasco sauce)" on his tongue. Then of course I feel bad, so after I talk about his actions I give him a glass of milk and make him go brush his teeth to get the taste out of his mouth. Then made him continue to pick up the mess. He behaved the rest of the day! Let's hope nothing happends today!!! Here is a video of how much energy they have and how silly they are. Watch for Kaleb's solo boogey. Obviously this was taken when Alex was here since she is in the background and she is actually at Disney Land right now. Don't forget to pause the music and turn up the volume. Enjoy!

2 comments:

just dandee said...

I've had fun reading all your latest posts. I love Tami and Terri and Julie too. They are wonderful. Cute pictures of Terri's newest little guy. And... you look awesome in these pictures. You have totally been working hard! As far as your little "angel boys"... WOW! You know that I have a couple of "angel boys" too but to have so many "tricks" in just a few days... WOW. That is AMAZING!

Kandice said...

Good Luck with that!! He is so cute though! What are little boys for? That sucks having Desitin in your carpet! I want to see more pictures of your project outside!