Friday, July 11, 2008

Pictures from Provo trip...

My comments about this whole trip are at the bottom of all these pictures. So don't forget to take the time to read them!!! Everyday around the same time....Mia and Kaleb would find a place to fall asleep. It was always in the most unusual positions.
Here is Kaleb with his sparkler. I was a little scared with the fire in his hands. They were pretending their sparklers were magic wands....like in Harry Potter. They were doing all kinds of spells on people.
Here is Alex with her magic wand (sparkler).
Here is Tristans. I made him pose for this picture because he was so tired that he went inside and told me he wanted to go to bed. (what kind of kid says he wants to go to bed? On the 4th of July? That's my T-Dog!

After the parade.
We walked down to the big swing that is behind my sister's house. It was fun!
A family photo infront of a big tree that the kids kept climbing (behind Terri's house).
Tristan decided to climb that tree...when I wasn't looking. It freaked me out when I turned around and saw him clear up in the tree.
Suddenly all of my kids think that they are experienced climbers. Kaleb kept falling down the tree as he climbed. I thought that I was going to be picking a million slivers out.

A family shot at the water park.
A kid shot at the water park....except I added my very pregnant friend Cindy in the picture.
Another shot of the kids. I was trying to get everyone looking at the camera.
This was at the 4th of July parade.
Tristan has a messy face because he was eating an icecream sandwich at the parade.


One of the games all the kids would play was dress up. Kaleb was a PowerRanger and he played so hard that he fell asleep in the costume.
This a picture of Kaleb's upper left shoulderblade. This is what happends when you walk infront of a 4 seater swing that is loaded up with kids! He walked infront of it (alex says that somehow he ended up under it when all was said and done.) His head hurt, his shoulder hurt, his neck hurt, and he looked a little pale. So my mom checked him out and then we just watched him carefully. The red mark looked like a burn. It almost looked like he had been branded by the swing. That mark lasted days. How do you teach kids to not walk infront of a fast moving object?
Alex playing in the water at the water park (Veterans Memorial Water Park).
Silver and Mia a the water park.
Alex helping Kaleb out of the water because they had called their regular...out of the water safety checks. That is a ton of kids to drag out of the water kicking and screaming...for their safety checks. I wouldn't want to be a life guard at that moment.



This picture was taken behind a glass window. Teave had to be on in the nursury for a while because of low blood pressure (on an IV) and had some respiratory issues.
This is Teave sleeping on Terri's chest. She made me promise to not get her in the picture.
Another cute picture of him sleeping on Terri's chest. I thought that it looked like he had Popeye muscles in his arms (without his shirt on).
He always looked so cute when he would open his eyes and look at all of us.
Teave's little arms just go everywhere so Terri put his mittens on so that he won't scratch himself...but to me they are his little puching gloves.

Here are the pictures from my Provo trip. Remember I took them with my camera phone and so they aren't the best. Some of them are kinda fuzzy! Now...the ones of baby Teave are so cute. Terri and I had a great experience together when her water broke at home and Silver was not home. I am sure Terri will blog about it, but so will I. She didn't know if she went pee in her pants or if her water broke. That is a whole story in itself. I timed her contractions till we finally got a hold of Silver at work and then they were about 1 minute apart. My cousin Dawn was such a sweetie!! She came and slept at Terri's with all the kids so I could be at the hospital with her. Most of her hard labor was done in the middle of the night. She had the baby at 6:41 am (on my husbands birthday...June 28th). After watching Terri's epidural and Teave's birth...I decided that having 3 kids was just enough!!!! Anyway...everyone that was there to watch was me, Tami, Julie, mom, dad, and obviously Terri and Silver. Anyway....here are the pictures of Teave and some other fun times.

3 comments:

Taralee said...

How fun!! You're looking good girl!! In those pictures you look skinny, have you lost weight? Man, I'm jealous :) I'm getting fatter and everyone else is getting skinny LOL!! I only have 9 more weeks though, then I'll start going the opposite direction.

Fun times on vacation!

Kandice said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I really wish Josh and I could have seen you guys while you were here. You are looking great, by the way! Terri's baby is beautiful! Love and miss you guys!

Frayer Family said...

Hey Taralee this is from Jaimee, if you are reading this comment area...did you change your blog to private? I can't get on anymore. You need to put me on as someone who is invited. (please!)
Jaimee