Saturday, June 7, 2008

Check out new info!









I changed some of the side items on our blog. I put new pictures in some areas and I also changed one of the categories. I also updated the info in our bio. I am slowly posting. Today was fun, I enjoyed lunch with friends, shopped in the mall, and other clothes stores without my children. Alex went with her friend Grace (almost all day), and T-Dog and Kaleb had their last day at school. It was pajama day. Tristan wore his Sponge Bob PJ's and Kaleb wore his Incredible Hulk PJ's. (I went and bought them new PJ's to wear for today). Then we went to the park and played with some friends right after school. There were people starring at us. I think it was because our kids had pajamas on in the late afternoon. A couple of us from school went so it was more than just us there. I wanted to yell..."what....it was pajama day at school". Anyway, here is a couple pictures of the boys in their pajamas. They are excited that school is NOW OUT!!! Here is also a picture of Alex (she bought this cute hat with some of the money she earned from hitting the ball in softball...that's a whole story in its self)

3 comments:

Kandice said...

Kaleb is so cute!! I can't believe how big Alex is!! You and Jason look AMAZING!!! How much weight have you guys lost? Love and miss you guys!

Kandice said...

Also, Tristan and Kaleb are still the same height!! How funny!! Hopefully little T gets a growth spurt here soon or his little brother is going to be taller than he is!;) Love ya!

Steph said...

Alex looks so sassy in that hat! What a cutie! I love it.