Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm Free!!

Yesterday was the last day of school for me and Alex. Kaleb and Tristan don't get out till Friday, June 6th. Sooooo, I get two days of freedom. Alex and I are doing girl things for the next two days. We actually went out to lunch and then went shopping (without the boys!!!) (Whoo Hoo!) Don't get me wrong....I love my boys, however it was nice to go shopping and out to lunch without saying, "stop it!!" every 2 seconds. So finally I can post some pictures. I have a bunch of pictures to post and they will probably be out of order because I saved some pictures on my flash drive and then tried to transfer them to one of my computers and somehow they have disappered. When I find them I will post them. I packed up my classroom because we are moving into a brand new building for next year. Our building has sooo many roaches and spiders that I spent half of my packing time screaming...standing on tables....throwing boxes....spraying Raid....and yelling at bugs that have no idea what I am saying!! I went through a whole can of Raid!! Yuck!! I will be very happy to move into a new building. Our building was 53 years old. Frequently we smelled sewer in our room. Doesn't it sound like a great place to be :) Actually....it was the best place to be. I never want to leave my school....our new building that is. Tristan is going to come to my school next year for Kindergarten. I get to pick his teacher for next year. I am excited that I could a zone variance for him. Then when he gets into 1st grade I will move him onto Alex's school...the one we are zoned for (in our neighborhood.) Anyway, Yeah!!! I am done with school!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Tristan will be in Kindergarten this year. I remember holding him when he was only a few months old. They grow so quick.