Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday and Father's Day Dad!!!

My dad is quite lucky!!! His birthday falls on Father's Day quite often. I just wanted to take a moment to tell my dad how much I love him!!! He is a great dad and grandpa to my kids. I remember all the fun we would have growing up. All the practical jokes we would play on each other!! I have many wonderful memories of my dad growing up. Thanks for being a good example to me and for teaching me many life lessons. I am a better person because of you!! I love you dad!! Here is a little movie to watch. Don't forget to pause the music on the blog before you play the movie. Make sure your volume is turned up on the computer!!! This is from your grand kids and also Taylor and Andrew wanted to sing to you to. ENJOY!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love the new pictures! Your blog is looking great!

Terri said...

jaimee sooo cute. I love that you had them sing to dad. I also love the fathers day pictures. And you look AMAZING. Holy cow honey. Very proud of you. I cant wait till you come down. Love you all.