Monday, June 23, 2008

Unusual Things Kids Discover

The funniest thing happened the other day when I was helping Kaleb get his pajamas on, after his shower. I helped him put on his underwear, when all of a sudden he discovered "the hole" in boys underwear. He has been wearing underwear since he was 1 1/2 and he is just discovering this! He was upset at first....because there was a "hole". I said, "honey...it is suppose to be there." He said, "why?" (with the funniest look on his face) I thought to myself...where is Jason? Why do I have to try and explain this. I know that this is a very minor discussion, but I know I probably stumbled over my words. Anyway, so I proceded to explain to him that he could pee through that hole...instead of pulling his pants down. He looked at me, with his eyes open as wide as he could, as he tried to pull "it" through the hole. When he successful pulled it through the hole, he looked up at me....still with his eyes open as wide as he could and said, "Cool!" Now each time he has to pee, he asks permission to use "the hole" in his underwear. Everytime he asks...I die laughing!!!!! Kids are sooooo funny!!!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

That is so funny! We always call it the front door of your underpants.