Friday, June 27, 2008

Front Yard Renovations

Our front yard is being renovated this week. They say it will take about 3 weeks to get it done but they are moving fast. Jason is posting this blog today. I know most of you expect Jaimee to do this; she is much better at it but I have nothing to do and I am extremley bored because Jaimee is out of town with the kids missing the destruction of our property; which actually is pretty good because our boys would just cause more destruction if they were home. Enjoy and I will post more when they destroy and hopefully build more.
Do you think I need to clean the yard?

What we see from our front door
Our future steps. They will look good when they are done.
Trash building up after day 2. Part shrubs part walkway.
The front yard in the beginning.
Demo Day 1
The mess; what a mess.
There's a whole, a whole, a whole in the bottom of my yard.
What happened to my walkway: Demo Day 2.

2 comments:

Terri said...

I am on Terri's account, so everything I say will say it is from Terri. It looks great. I am proud of you for figuring out how to post things. Keep on posting so I can see it, while I am gone. By the way...Terri's contractions are 4-5 minutes apart, so we might get a baby today or on your birthday Jay (June 28th, tomorrow). We just got back from having Cold Stone icecream because Terri HAD to have it incase it is her last meal (if the baby comes today). I love you and miss you Jay!! Kids miss you too!!
Love, Jaimee

Kandice said...

That looks like a mess! I'm sure it will look great when it is done! Love you guys!